Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday Costume Party

We attended Tunku Eddy’s 30th Birthday celebrations at the Princes Hotel on Saturday night. Being a work colleague of Lina, many of the Grey/G2 crew were present and the vast majority followed the Heroes and Villains costume theme of evening. A good range of regalia was seen with X-men, Batman franchise characters, and Harry Potter some of the most popular.

Unfortunately I was unable to stay to late on account of my NB 15km running race the following morning. I was the first to arrive (9pm – they are late party animals these Malaysians) and probably the first to leave, however I was able to take some snaps of the best costumes. A good night, and one that provided fuel for Monday morning water cooler gossip I gather.



































No comments:

Post a Comment