Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Star Wars Action Figures

Its a big step I know, but I have decided that Isaac is old enough for the bequeathing of my treasured original Star Wars actions figures (there is also a Buddha that he thrown in there to make the play even more interesting).

For sci fi geeks out there you will also note in the photo, a wing from Darth Vaders tie fighter. Readers will note its distinctive shape making it distinguishable from standard imperial tie fighters.

Also, my pride and joy, a landspeeder as ridden by Luke, Obi Wan, C3PO, and R2D2 in Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope.

Bought for Christmas 1977, they have already taken quite a battering in the hands of a new generation. Luke Skywalkers head has broken off and subsequently been superglued back. Overall though, Isaac has been taking great care with my nostalgic items and has been enjoying them as much as I did 33 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment